This is a really nice zesty salad that works great in summer months. It’s a really light salad, and if you’re a girly girl like myself, then you’ll appreciate the pinkness of the dish. This is a great accompaniment to fish or chicken.
- 1 fennel bulb, core removed and sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, grateful
- 1 red onion, grated
- 1 cooked beetroot, cubed
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- Juice of a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- To make the dressing, simply whisk all the ingredients together
- Combine all the salad ingredients together, mixing well.
- Stir in the dressing and combine so everything is evenly coated.
- The salad can be kept for a day or two in air tight container.