Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flavour Boosting & not a Calorie in Sight!

I've learned that low fat cooking, does not mean you have to cook tasteless bland meals. The addition to fresh herbs to any dish gives an instant lift and 'pow' to the dish.

Check out my new herb garden in my kitchen, thats going to help me this week and into the coming weeks, make my meals fragrant and flavourful, without compromising on the fat factor.


I would like to say that Miss Green fingers here planted all those herbs herself, but alas my gardening skills have starved many a plant. This is the fruits of my dad's labour this Saturday, so credit's due to him.(Spoilt, so I am) Though I must say I would love to learn how to build a herb garden, so that is on the list of things to do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...